Monday


Hey thank you so much for coming to ZimBridal. All my traffic to the website comes from search engines. I do not advertise to promote this blog. I am a wedding enthusiast ( who wedded a beautiful wife Charlene in April 2006). I am also an internet enthusiast on my way to making a full-time living online from blogging and creating high traffic websites. My goal is to make $10000 to $15000 a month from all my sites and blogs.

I run different sites. My latest online project is a site developed using free tools offered by Google through  Blogger - Zimbabwe People. It's a site on Zimbabwe built around most sought after information on Zimbabwe. I expect the site to mature ( to rank highly on Google searches) round about September/October 2010. It might rank high sooner. I also expect it to give me about 2000 to 3000 visitors per day that's about 90 000 visitors per month. Eye balls equals dollars on the internet. The greater the eye balls seeing your content the more the money (generally speaking).

Building sites/blogs to maturity takes time. For instance this ZimBridal blog started in December 2006 a few months after our wedding nearly 4 years ago and has now matured i.e it ranks number one on Google for all searches "Zimbabwe wedding venues" and number  2 or 3 in search results for other keywords to do with Zimbabwe weddings.



If you wish to make a living online for life you too can do it. Get in touch if you wish by email I am happy to share my strategies at no cost by email. All that is needed is patience and a ability to write ( if you can type an email that's good enough)


Many Thanks

Aurther

No comments:

Post a Comment