Sunday

I Was At The Zimbabwe Winter Cake Tasting Affair!


Zimbabwe Wedding Cakes - On Saturday 16th July 2011 I had an excellent experience at the Dots Events organized Winter Cake Tasting Affair held in Harare at Barbour's Department Store in town. I got to know of the event a few days before through a great friend - Grace - from WinLian Decor. I am glad I attended. Many thanks Grace!

Dots Events is a new concept by Paper Maid and Countess Media. This initiative is aimed at hosting exhibitions that bring together service providers in the events industry for networking and to expose their businesses to the general public. This particular event was interesting for us at ZimBridal because of our ongoing commitment to connect you with top-notch service providers in the wedding/bridal related industry.

I met and shared some good time in discussion with a number of service providers especially those focused on doing wedding cakes. Exhibitors at the event included Spar Joina City, Spar Brooke, Restaurants such as Cee Cee's. I also had a lengthy chat with Collin from Dots Events the organizers of the exhibition. I got to know that this is the first such exhibition of its kind in Zimbabwe and his company plans to have bigger and better exhibitions in the future.

Judging by the cakes on display great talent was exhibited. Collin assured me that all of the service providers on show had been vetted to insure high standards and professionalism. If you are at that stage of looking for a wedding cake i have a few contacts that i met at the event (am putting one of them at the bottom). I did taste a few cakes and i was impressed by what went into my mouth. The overall attendance was great i would put it at 150 to 200 visitors altogether to different stands.

One of my selected impressive exhibitors who do wedding cakes that i would like to share and recommend here is Bright Events a small company run by Netsai a lady with great talent and excellent personality. On the left side is a picture of some of the cakes by Bright Events. You may contact Nestai Dera on +263772438523 or +263(04)770029 or by email


Aurther
Zimbabwe Wedding Cakes : tag

No comments:

Post a Comment